Big Rig Insurance Programs is very proud to add a whole list of the highest quality commercial truck insurance companies to our stable of fine companies.
So if you or your company needs help with with quality coverage and simply the best claims services in the trucking industry, just let us know.
Compare Big Rig Insurance Coverages in any of our brokerage states (208) 229-8222.
Our highest quality direct companies. Get your best quote and get back on the road!
• We offer limits up to $2 million plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal
use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverage’s with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems, when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using— normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
Visit the Federal Motor Carrier Administration page on Facebook (external link)