Save money-use quality Big Rig Truck Insurance Programs to shop several Truck Insurance offers from one source.
Compare Big Rig Insurance Coverage’s available and find truck insurance near you.
Common Types of Big Rig Truck Insurance
Bobtail, Physical Damage, Liability, Cargo – get fast help & quick rate quotes. We help truckers get questions answered and get an online commercial truck insurance quote.
Primary Liability: Mandated truck insurance coverage which protects from injury or damage to others as a result of a truck accident.
Physical Damage: Protection covering the repair or replacement of the truck or trailer.
Motor Truck Cargo: Protection for the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight.
Trailer Interchange: Coverage for the legal liability of truckers for damage or loss to non-owned trailers and equipment which insured’s possess under a written trailer interchange agreement.
Non-Trucking Liability: Provides limited liability truck insurance for owner operators who are leased permanently to an ICC regulated carrier.
ICC Authority: Interstate Operating Authority is permission that is granted by the federal government to transport freight that regulated across state lines.
“Big Rig Truck Insurance Quote” Common Coverage’s offered.
Primary Liability—up to $2,000,000 combined single limit (depending on carrier)
- Non-trucking Liability
- Hired Auto
- Non-owned Auto
- Excess and/or umbrella up to $5,000,000
- Medical Payments (PIP Benefits) (where applicable)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Blanket Lessee
- Pollution Buyback
- Physical Damage:
- Collision, Comprehensive or Specified perils
- Aggregate and combined deductibles
- Rental reimbursement
- Gap coverage
- Personal effects for drivers
- Towing coverage
Potential Big Rig Quote Coverage’s available:
- Refer breakdown
- Wetness and dampness
- Loading and Unloading
- Debris removal
- Pollution clean up
- Aggregate deductibles
- Earned freight charges
- High valued commodities
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Occurrence; possibly up to $2,000,000 Aggregate
- Commercial Property
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation
- Occupational Accident Coverage
We have specialized programs for many types of commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks and New Ventures or New Startups including:
- Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers even with ELD
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers
- All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks and more
- New Ventures OK!
- Owner Operators and Fleets
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
Do you need to file your MCS Form 150? Go here https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/public/MCS150.asp