Texas has over 129,384 trucking companies that need affordable insurance. We have plans for almost everyone from new ventures to established fleets. We have same day quotes and immediate coverage.
Send your information to our Texas transportation insurance agents & brokers using our quick and easy form below.
Texas Truck Insurance Primary Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo and refrigeration breakdown coverage and more available. Quickly learn the monthly cost or opt for a 6 month paid in full to save money. If possible we will bind your policy today and submit your DOT filings.
Compare Truck Insurance rates with a big rig quote below.
We just need enough information to get started.
Transportation Coverage Specialists will help with other details.
Texas Primary Auto Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million same day policy issue, we transmit state and federal filings promptly
to get or keep you in business fast. (Available for Texas fleets up to 40 units combined.)
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When Texas based truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal
use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps TX truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible. May immediately combined with auto liability or standalone. (Available for Texas fleets up to 40 units combined.)
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers in Texas with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown
of refrigeration or heating units. (Available for Texas fleets up to 40 units combined.)
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverage with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for Texas truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season. (Available for Texas fleets up to 40 units combined.)
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
- Texas Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers quote and bind even with ELD
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers
- All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers Same day binding available
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks and more
- Texas New Ventures OK! Same day binding
- Owner Operators and Fleets
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance