Florida has 108,052 trucking companies from Key Largo to Pensacola including large tractor trailers, straight trucks, box trucks Charter Buses and more that need affordable FL commercial auto insurance.
We have specialized Florida Big Rig Truck Insurance Programs for many types of FL commercial big rig trucks, straight trucks, box trucks, charter buses and New Ventures or startups:
Send your information to our Florida Big Rig transportation insurance agents and Florida truck insurance Commercial brokers using our quick and easy form below.
We can help Florida trucking and busing companies from Key West to Jacksonville to the panhandle, find insurance from preferred to high risk coverage. Use our quick secure contact form below..
Compare Truck Insurance rates with a big rig quote below in FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC and VA.
We just need enough information to get started.
•Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers, New Venture Startups Gladly Accepted
•Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers
•All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers
•Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks and more
•New Ventures OK!
•Owner Operators and Fleets
•Contingent Cargo and Liability
•Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
•Hazardous Waste Haulers
•General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
•Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
•Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
•Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
•Charter Buses and Public Livery
•Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
“Florida Big Rig Truck Insurance Quote” Common Coverage’s offered.
Primary Liability—up to $2,000,000 combined single limit (depending on carrier)
- Non-trucking Liability
- Hired Auto
- Non-owned Auto
- Excess and/or umbrella up to $5,000,000
- Medical Payments (PIP Benefits) (where applicable)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Blanket Lessee
- Pollution Buyback
- Physical Damage:
- Collision, Comprehensive or Specified perils
- Aggregate and combined deductibles
- Rental reimbursement
- Gap coverage
- Personal effects for drivers
- Towing coverage
Florida Box Truck-Straight Truck and Busing Commercial Auto Liability Insurance
• We offer limits up to $2 million in Florida plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When Florida truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps Florida truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides Florida truckers with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown
of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverages with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for FL truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a FL trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
Learn more about Florida Big Rig Truck Insurance and all requirements:
3500 Financial Plaza
Tallahassee, FL 32312
Phone: (850) 942-9338
Public records and inspection reports may be requested by contacting the following governing offices:
Northern Region – Troop I
Counties: Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton, Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Washington, Gadsden, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla, Jefferson, Franklin, Columbia, Dixie, Hamilton, Lafayette, Suwannee, Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sumter, Alachua, Gilchrist, Levy and Marion.
Rosanne Tanner: 850-617-2295
Southern Region – Troop J
Counties: Flagler, Seminole, Volusia, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Union, Brevard, Lake, Orange Osceola, Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Lee, Manatee, Sarasota, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe.
Jennifer VanIterson: 386-624-0607
Explore our most valuable pages