New Jersey has over 45,709 trucking companies that need affordable NJ Truck Insurance. We have plans for almost everyone new ventures to established big rig fleets 855-554-6321.
Send your information to our New Jersey transportation insurance agents & brokers using our quick and easy form below.
New Jersey Truck Insurance Primary Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo and excess auto liability coverage and more available. If possible we will bind your policy today and submit your filings.
Compare NJ Big Rig Truck Insurance overage’s for an affordable quote. Get started with our quick contact form or call us at 855-554-6321. We will be glad to quote your NJ trucking company with 1 truck to large fleets!
New Jersey Primary Auto Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million same day policy issue, we transmit state and federal filings promptly to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When New Jersey truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps NJ truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible. May immediately combined with auto liability or standalone.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers in New Jersey with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown of refrigeration or heating units.Plus, you can purchase Physical Damage coverage with or without Liability coverage:
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for New Jersey truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
- New Jersey Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers quote and bind even with ELD
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers
- All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers Same day binding available
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks and more
- New Ventures OK! Same day binding
- Owner Operators and Fleets of NJ trucks or other vehicles
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
NJ Primary Big Rig Auto Liability—up to $5,000,000 combined single limit (depending on carrier)
- Non-trucking Liability
- $1,500,000 Public Auto Limits
- $5,000,000 Public Auto Bus Limit
- Hired Auto
- Non-owned Auto
- Excess and/or umbrella up to $5,000,000
- Medical Payments (PIP Benefits) (where applicable)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Blanket Lessee
- Pollution Buyback
- Physical Damage:
- Collision, Comprehensive or Specified perils
- Aggregate and combined deductibles
- Rental reimbursement
- Personal effects for drivers
- Towing coverage
Potential NJ Big Rig Truck Insurance Group Coverage available:
- Refer breakdown
- Wetness and dampness
- Loading and Unloading
- Debris removal
- Pollution clean up
- Aggregate deductibles
- Earned freight charges
- High valued commodities
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Occurrence; possibly up to $2,000,000 Aggregate
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation
- Occupational Accident Coverage
- New Jersey High Risk Truck Insurance Help Available
New Jersey FMCSA Field Office.
One Independence Way
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: (609) 275-2604
Fax: (609) 275-5108
Explore our most valuable pages
Comments are closed.