New Jersey has over 45,709 trucking companies that need affordable insurance. We have plans for almost everyone new ventures to established fleets. We have same day quotes and immediate coverage.
Send your information to our New Jersey transportation insurance agents & brokers using our quick and easy form below.
New Jersey Truck Insurance Primary Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo and excess auto liability coverage and more available. If possible we will bind your policy today and submit your filings.
Compare Big Rig Insurance overage’s for an affordable NJ truck insurance quote. Get started with our quick contact form or call us at (888) 287-3449. Or select from our quality direct carriers below.
Compare Truck Insurance rates with a big rig quote below.
We just need enough information to get started.
Transportation Coverage Specialists will help with other details.
New Jersey Primary Auto Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million same day policy issue, we transmit state and federal filings promptly
to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When New Jersey truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal
use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps NJ truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible. May immediately combined with auto liability or standalone.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers in New Jersey with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown
of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverage with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for New Jersey truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
- New Jersey Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers quote and bind even with ELD
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers
- All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers Same day binding available
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks and more
- New Ventures OK! Same day binding
- Owner Operators and Fleets
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
Our highest quality NJ direct insurance companies available in New Jersey.
New Jersey FMCSA Field Office.
One Independence Way
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: (609) 275-2604
Fax: (609) 275-5108
The most important links for trucking operations in the state of New Jersey.
- Motor Carrier – General [external link]
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) [external link]
- Motor Carrier Enforcement [external link]
- Electronic Clearance [external link]
- Electronic Tolls [external link]
- Electronic Credentialing [external link]
- CMV Registration (IRP) [external link]
- CMV Fuel Use Taxation (IFTA) [external link]
- Oversize/Overweight – Permits [external link]
- Oversize/Overweight – Routing [external link]
- Traveler and Weather Information [external link]
- Vehicle Registration Renewal [external link]
- Unified Carrier Registration