New Jersey has over 45,709 trucking companies that need affordable NJ Truck Insurance.
We have plans for almost everyone new ventures to established big rig fleets 855-554-6321.
Send your information to our New Jersey transportation insurance agents & brokers using our quick and easy form below.
New Jersey Truck Insurance Primary Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo and excess auto liability coverage and more available. If possible we will bind your policy today and submit your filings.
Compare NJ Big Rig Truck Insurance overage’s for an affordable quote. Get started with our quick contact form or call us at 855-554-6321. We will be glad to quote your NJ trucking company with 1 truck to large fleets!
New Jersey Primary Auto Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million same day policy issue, we transmit state and federal filings promptly to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When New Jersey truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps NJ truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible. May immediately combined with auto liability or standalone.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers in New Jersey with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown of refrigeration or heating units.Plus, you can purchase Physical Damage coverage with or without Liability coverage:
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for New Jersey truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
- New Jersey Local, Intermediate, and Long Haul Truckers quote and bind even with ELD
- Tow Trucks & Auto Haulers
- All types of freight: Dry Freight, Reefer, Containers, Hazardous, Sand & Gravel, Agricultural, Heavy Haulers Same day binding available
- Commercial autos, straight delivery trucks, box trucks and more
- New Ventures OK! Same day binding
- Owner Operators and Fleets of NJ trucks or other vehicles
- Contingent Cargo and Liability
- Dump Trucks (Sand, Dirt, Gravel)
- Hazardous Waste Haulers
- General Commodities (Reefer, Flatbed, Dry Van)
- Asphalt Haulers (Belly Dumps, Side Dumps, End Dumps)
- Fuel Haulers (Gasoline, Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Hot Oil)
- Wrecker Service / Tow Truck Operations/ Straight Trucks
- Trucking Liability / Commercial Auto Insurance
NJ Primary Big Rig Auto Liability—up to $5,000,000 combined single limit (depending on carrier)
- Non-trucking Liability
- $1,500,000 Public Auto Limits
- $5,000,000 Public Auto Bus Limit
- Hired Auto
- Non-owned Auto
- Excess and/or umbrella up to $5,000,000
- Medical Payments (PIP Benefits) (where applicable)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Blanket Lessee
- Pollution Buyback
- Physical Damage:
- Collision, Comprehensive or Specified perils
- Aggregate and combined deductibles
- Rental reimbursement
- Personal effects for drivers
- Towing coverage
New Jersey Big Rig Insurance Programs: Keeping Companies Insured and On the Road Making a Profit
As a business owner, having the right insurance coverage is essential for keeping your company running and making a profit. This is especially true for those in the trucking industry, where having the right big rig insurance program can mean the difference between success and failure. In New Jersey, there are several big rig insurance programs available to help keep companies insured and on the road making a profit.
What Is Big Rig Insurance?
Big rig insurance is an umbrella term that encompasses all of the different types of insurance policies available to trucking companies. These policies provide protection for trucks, trailers, cargo, and drivers in case of accidents or other losses. Depending on the type of policy chosen, it can cover things like property damage, liability, medical payments, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, cargo coverage, and more. It’s important to understand what each policy covers so that you can make sure your company has the best protection possible.
Why Is Big Rig Insurance Necessary?
Trucking is an inherently risky business. The nature of transporting goods over long distances means that there are many potential risks involved, including accidents or theft of cargo. Without adequate insurance coverage, companies could be left vulnerable to large financial losses if something were to go wrong. Having a comprehensive big rig insurance policy in place helps protect companies from such losses by providing them with financial assistance if needed.
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Big Rig Insurance Programs In New Jersey?
There are many benefits to having a big rig insurance program in place in New Jersey. For one thing, it provides companies with peace of mind knowing that they have the right level of protection in place should something go wrong on the road. Additionally, many policies offer discounts for safe driving records and certain types of equipment, which can help lower premiums over time. Furthermore, some policies also provide additional benefits such as roadside assistance or rental car coverage in case of an accident or breakdown. Finally, having a big rig insurance program in place can help keep companies compliant with state laws and regulations regarding commercial trucking operations.
What Are The Different Types Of Big Rig Insurance Programs Available In New Jersey?
There are several different types of big rig insurance programs available in New Jersey. The most common type is general liability insurance, which covers damages caused by your truck or trailer to other people’s property or bodily injury caused by your driver while operating the vehicle. Additionally, there is physical damage coverage for repairing or replacing your vehicle if it is damaged due to an accident or theft; cargo coverage for protecting goods being transported; and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage for protecting you if you are hit by someone without proper insurance coverage. There are also special programs available for fleets with multiple vehicles as well as programs designed specifically for owner-operators and small businesses.
How Do I Choose The Right Big Rig Insurance Program For My Business?
Choosing the right big rig insurance program for your business can be a daunting task given all of the different options available. The best way to make sure you have adequate coverage is to work with our experienced agent who understands your specific needs and can recommend a policy that fits within your budget while still providing adequate protection. It’s also important to shop around and compare quotes from multiple providers so that you can find the best rate possible. Finally, make sure you read through all of the details carefully before signing any contracts so that you know exactly what is covered under each policy and what isn’t.
Having a comprehensive big rig truck insurance program in place is essential for any business operating trucks in New Jersey. Not only does it provide peace of mind knowing that your company is protected should something go wrong on the road but it also helps keep you compliant with state laws and regulations regarding commercial trucking operations. By working with an experienced agent and shopping around for quotes from multiple providers, you can find a policy that fits within your budget while still providing adequate protection for your business and its assets.
Potential NJ Big Rig Truck Insurance Group Coverage available:
- Refer breakdown
- Wetness and dampness
- Loading and Unloading
- Debris removal
- Pollution clean up
- Aggregate deductibles
- Earned freight charges
- High valued commodities
- General Liability: $1,000,000 Occurrence; possibly up to $2,000,000 Aggregate
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation
- Occupational Accident Coverage
- New Jersey High Risk Truck Insurance Help Available
New Jersey FMCSA Field Office.
One Independence Way
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: (609) 275-2604
Fax: (609) 275-5108
Explore our most valuable pages