Get the best quote from our Truck and Commercial Auto Insurance Agents in AL,AR,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN & VA. Including Fleet Insurance (888) 287-3449.
Get your very best quoted started right now from our transportation risk specialists. We will help you get the lowest down payment available and all discounts.
Start your easy quote request below or call us at (888) 287-3449.
If you have all of your information ready go to our full Big Rig insurance quote form
Already have a commercial auto or truck policy or Fleet Policy? Did you buy direct or are you otherwise not satisfied with the way your policy or certificates are handled and wish that you had a transportation risk specialist to help you in AL,AR,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN & VA? We will be glad to service your policy the right way. Simply call us at (888) 287-3449 for immediate help. We will immediately make sure that you have all discounts available.
We proudly sell and service as a licensed authorized agency; Progressive Fleet Insurance, National Indemnity Fleet Insurance and Berkshire Hathaway Fleet Insurance, National General and several other companies.
If you need a Business Fleet Auto or Fleet Truck Insurance Policy use our fleet quote form here or call us at (888) 287-3449.
Primary Auto Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million plus for mandated liability limits, we transmit mandated state and federal filings promptly to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• General Liability Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Progressive Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverage’s with or without Liability coverage:
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
We have Fleet Insurance available for multiple company types.
Get the best price with the most discounts for Commercial Truck and business auto policy including Fleet Insurance Policies in AL,AR,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN & VA (888) 287-3449.
Our commercial transportation risk specialists will help you now up to large fleet accounts.
Typical business use companies that we have insured.
Commercial Industrial Work
Door & Window Installation
Home Improvement Contractor
Janitorial Services and Contractors
Mental Health Counselor
Painter and Decorator
Real Estate Agent
Satellite TV Installer
Sheet Metal Workers
Water Well Drilling