Iowa has over 30,105 trucking companies that need affordable insurance. We offer Iowa Truck Insurance to them.
Send your information to our Iowa transportation insurance agents and Licensed Iowa brokers using our quick and easy form below.
Compare Truck Insurance rates with a big rig quote below.
We just need enough information to get started.
Transportation Coverage Specialists will help with other details.
Or select from our quality carriers below.
We also have direct Iowa Truck Insurance companies that we offer if you prefer to do it yourself without an experienced transportation broker assisting on your behalf.
Iowa Primary Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly
to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When Iowa truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal
use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps Iowa truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown
of refrigeration or heating units
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverage with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for Iowa truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
The IFTA license is required for interstate carriers (for hire & private) with a gross registered weight exceeding 26,000 lbs. or vehicles with 3 or more axles regardless of weight to report fuel use tax.