Maryland has over 41,768 trucking companies including large tractor trailers, straight trucks, box trucks and more that need affordable Maryland Truck Insurance. We can help insure them.
Send your information to our Maryland transportation insurance agents and trucking insurance brokers using our quick and easy form below.
We can help Maryland preferred trucking companies from Oakland to Ocean City find owner operator and fleet insurance. We have coverage for Maryland Truck Insurance and for new ventures!
Compare Maryland Big Rig Insurance overage’s for affordable truck insurance quotes.
• We offer limits up to $2 million in Maryland plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly
to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal
use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps Maryland truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides Maryland truckers with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown
of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverages with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.
The following titles are of particular interest for motor carriers and drivers:
For questions regarding any of these regulations, you can call the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration at 443-703-2240, the Maryland State Police, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division at 410-694-6100, or the Maryland State Highway Administration, Motor Carrier Division at 410-582-5734.
Title 11—Department of Transportation
Subtitle 04—State Highway Administration
11.04.01—Permits for Oversize and Overweight (OS/OW) Vehicles
11.04.02—General Conditions for Movement of OS/OW Vehicles
11.04.03—Specific Conditions for Movement of Certain OS/OW Vehicles
11.04.04—OS/OW Vehicles—Escort Vehicles, Signing and Lighting
11.04.11—Overweight Vehicle Permits for Certain Containerized Cargo Hauling
11.04.12—Local Delivery Truck Routes
Subtitle 07—Maryland Transportation Authority
11.07.01—Transportation of Hazardous Materials
11.07.02—Vehicle Size and Width Restrictions
Subtitle 11—Motor Vehicle Administration—Administrative Procedures
11.11.12—Commercial Driver’s License Disqualification
Subtitle 21—Motor Vehicle Administration—Commercial Motor Vehicles
Subtitle 22—Motor Vehicle Administration—Preventive Maintenance Program
We offer quality Maryland Truck Insurance in the following Maryland towns and cities.
•Chevy Chase, Town of
•Chevy Chase, Village of, Section 3
•Chevy Chase, Village of, Section 5
•Chevy Chase View
•Chevy Chase Village
•East New Market
•Havre de Grace
•Loch Lynn Heights
•Mountain Lake Park
•North Chevy Chase