We proudly offer high quality commercial trucking insurance from Progressive.
As the largest commercial truck insurer in the USA, Progressive commercial truck insurance offers great prices coupled with all of the coverage’s a trucking operation needs to be insured properly and as Progressive Trucking Specialists we will do our best for you.
To get our big rig insurance specialists working on your Progressive truck insurance quotes, simply send the basic information below and we’ll work with you to custom design your quotes in FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MD,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN & VA. Call us now at (888) 287-3449.
With over 33 years helping small to large commercial fleets, we feel well qualified to issue you an affordable Progressive Commercial Truck Insurance today. We will work up your quote fast and seek any and all discounts that we can find for your company. We have Progressive Fleet Insurance also.
Once we have a firm rate for you, we can bind as soon as you are ready to make your initial deposit, even on the same day. Once bound the policy will be active and we can have you e-sign the application and immediately send your declarations page along with your new insurance ID cards to place in your trucks and send a certificate to lienholders or any other company that needs a certificate from your company.
You’ll have 24/7 access to your account online so if you need to make a payment or policy change or get a quick certificate it will not be a problem at all.
Federal or State Mandated Primary Auto Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal
use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Truck Cargo
• Helps truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown
of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverages with or without
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.